EKU EDEWOR---MODEL,PRESENTER,ACTRESS,FASHIONISTA

Hey guys,let's take a moment to talk about the beautiful and elegant Eku Edewor.Yes!She is a stunning British-Nigerian model,actress,presenter(just to mention a few).Many of you would know her as the presenter on 53 Extra.She is a favourite of mine because she is very down-to-earth and hilarious(oh Eku makes me laugh).Eku Edewor is a Fashionista and i can say she is a style icon to many,many young women.Her style is really amazing.She is always effortlessly chic in any event you see her.She has flawless long legs and a great body and she knows how to dress it up.Eku Edewor is one classy and elegant young lady.She usually rocks a bold lip.She is certainly someone to be called a style icon and a role model because she is a natural.Classy is Sexy.I'm such a huge fan and i can say Eku Edewor knows how to work it!!

Eku Edewor looking chic




Comments

  1. When will my idol Rita Pam Tarachi be featured?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please post outfits of seyi shay.I love her style

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I love the dress please post outfits of seyi shay and I love your blog!you should post more

    ReplyDelete
  4. EKU sure knows fashion

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MEET MYA K, TEEN BOSS.

BILLBOARD MUSIC AWARDS -MY BEST AND WORST DRESSED LIST.

2015 TRENDS I'M LOVING RIGHT NOW