MEET THE CEO OF JUJU HOUSE OF COMEDY.

Hassan Ahmed aka Def_rock(definitely rock) @iam_def_rock is the founder of one of the best comedy pages on Instagram @jujuhouseofcomedy.Comedy is just one of the things he is passionate about.He is a rapper,graphic designer,illustrator,just to mention a few.This young man has proved that,you can do whatever it is you want to do no matter what age you are.
We got a chance to interview this fast growing talent.

How did u get into making comedy skits?
It all started when I playfully entered a competition by crazeclown, I didn't even know I had the ability to make people laugh...the video I did had postive comments thus motivating me into starting my own skits.
What inspires u to make more videos?
Well I believe the society, comedy comes from human experience, some funny some sad...it is through this medium I use to make my videos.
Heard u rap too?
Yeah I do.


What other things do you do?
I'm a graphics designer,an illustrator,a producer,a director and a cinematographer.

How can young entrepreneurs like yourself use the internet to achieve your goals?
Well the Internet is mass...it reaches billions of people worldwide...I believe the Internet helps me showcase my gift to the world.
What would you say to people who are scared to make their dream a reality.
A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work you just have to look into the mirror and tell your self you can do it.
Who would u like to do a collab with music or comedy wise?
Music :Ycee
Comedy wise: crazeclown

What do u understand by having it all? 
Family, wife, kids, money, goodhealth ,peace..the list goes on.
Who is your woman crush everyday
I believe she doesn't exist yet...
Your favourite quote?
We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort.
  Thank you for your time.

    


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MEET MYA K, TEEN BOSS.

2015 TRENDS I'M LOVING RIGHT NOW

MY ADDICTION - YOUTUBE.