FOCUS #2 -MEET THE CEO OF UNIVERSITY ANONYMOUS GIST.

I had an interview with Charles, the CEO of one of the fast growing university pages on Instagram,University anonymous gist.Charles is a student of University of Ilorin,studying Computer science.

How did UAG start?

   UAG started as a joke,I just wanted to do something fun.I wanted a platform where I could connect students and give them the opportunity to say what's on their minds without the fear of the school.A platform where,whatever they have to say is anonymous.

What inspires you to keep the brand going?
The people I had around me.My first recruits,Hassanah,Joke,Oju uhm..Seyi,Waheed and Nana inspired me.They made me see UAG as something that would go far and not just end after my four years in the university.


Apart from UAG,what other thing(s) are you passionate about?
Uhm..the internet.I'm always on the internet. Don't give me food,just give me the internet and I'm okay.I'm also passionate about listening to people,hearing their ideas and making it a reality.I'm just passionate about anything fruitful. You might say because I'm an Ibo boy,I'm passionate about anything that brings in money.

Lol! Baddest! Since you said you are passionate about the internet, how can young entrepreneurs like yourself, use the internet in a productive way?
  
Okay, in this country,Nigeria, the internet is being abused which we all know.The internet has helped me and it can help a lot of people. There are many jobs online like,Forest trading,marketing,so many of them.You can work from home,while in school without any stress, a web designer, online PRO,You don't have to meet anybody,anywhere.

So,where do you see UAG in the nearest future?
Wow.I see it being a very huge brand, a media company. That's the extent I'm willing to work. Not just in UNILORIN because I also have University anonymous gist connecting all universities.I see UAG creating job opportunities for students in every university.

What Quote do you live by?
Keep grinding.No matter what you do,keep on working towards your goal.Even if you are losing, keep on moving. That has been keeping me going right from day one.

So,who is your celebrity crush?
Chidinma..lol..I like Chidinma because she looks like someone I would want to spend the rest of my life with.
   
Thank you for your time.
     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MEET MYA K, TEEN BOSS.

BILLBOARD MUSIC AWARDS -MY BEST AND WORST DRESSED LIST.

2015 TRENDS I'M LOVING RIGHT NOW