25 THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I'M 25.

Hey hunnies!! So,today I woke up thinking about how boring my life really is.lol.I'm really excited about the goals i have accomplished and disappointed about the plans I haven't executed.
I decided to write this post about things I want to do before I turn 25 since I just turned 18,four months ago.

1. Travel to another country: I'm really tired of seeing the same places every time.I really want appreciate another culture. I have always wanted to go to Japan.

2.Attend events: My "stay at home" game is strong. I really enjoy the comfort of my home but I want to attend more events,concerts,enjoy the glitz and glamour and meet people.

3.Learn how to drive: I've always been scared of this.I hope I overcome that fear.

4.Earn alot of money from what I do.

5. Build all my brands to a point where I can earn a living from them.

6.Learn how to swim.

7.Donate to charity.

8. Get myself a badass camera.

9. Be a better Muslim: I don't have to wait till I'm 25 for this but,I wish to pray more and go to the mosque more.

10. Improve my French: I hope to be able to have a conversation in French.

11. Have a "beautiful" account balance that gives me joy whenever I check it.

12. Live on my own: I like to be independent so,this is key.

13. Write a book.

14.Take my mum and dad to a dope place to just chill.They need it.

15. Get a tattoo: A little but meaningful one tho.

16. Volunteer: It will be really cool to be part of a good cause.

17. Be more adventurous.

18. My YouTube channel should be bigger and better.

19. Own a clothing line.

20.I want to be excited about cooking: I really don't like cooking.

21. Continue to learn how to code and design a website.

22. Be the face of any brand.

23. Be fit: I want to exercise more.

24. Learn how to make sure my makeup is on fleek.

25. I hope to accomplish all these I just wrote.

With that,I just want to stunt on the old me,broaden my scope,become successful and be happy.
Tell me what you want to accomplish too!! Share.I would love to know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MEET MYA K, TEEN BOSS.

BILLBOARD MUSIC AWARDS -MY BEST AND WORST DRESSED LIST.

2015 TRENDS I'M LOVING RIGHT NOW