HOW TO HAVE A COOL INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT + MY FAVOURITE INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS.

Are you obsessed with that one app called "Instagram"?? I know i am!! If you are with me on this one,im pretty sure you want your page to look clean and attractive because who wants a messy feed?? Here's how to have an aesthetic/feed for your instagram.

-Figure out what you want to post on your instagram.Selfies,food,outfits or all of them.
-Decide on a filter and be consistent.This is the hard part.I change my theme all the time because i still have'nt found one i want to stick with.But dont worry,you will figure it out.
-VSCO CAM and AFTERLIGHT are amazing editing apps.AFTERLIGHT is not a free app but it is worth it.I just got it recently.

Here are my favourite instagram accounts for inspiration.
I Had To Put Mine lol @hassy_ahmed

Maddi Bragg

Ava Allan

Amanda Steele

Koldie Banks (not because he is my cousin lol)
Lauren Elizabeth
Mocheddah
Maia Mitchell
Drumaq (cool dude)
Zolee Griggs

Ice Prince

Kellie Sweet

Canela Trigueros
 Which Is your favourite? Leave a Comment!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MEET MYA K, TEEN BOSS.

2015 TRENDS I'M LOVING RIGHT NOW

MY ADDICTION - YOUTUBE.