10 STUPID STEREOTYPES ABOUT TEENS THAT SHOULD GO AWAY.

Before I begin,I just want to say a big thank you for over 100 likes on Facebook! Its a milestone for me and such a big deal!.Thank you for the Encouragement!!
So...there are really annoying things that are said about teenagers which is really annoying and I feel should be eradicated.

1. "All you do is take selfies all day"
     Really? really??!! All day?! I don't think so

2."You don't know what good music is"
   Uhm..sorry but Pia mia,Justine Skye, Taylor Swift music is life

3."You are all addicted to Social Media"
   We grew up with social media.Yes but not all teenagers are addicted to social media so it is half true.

4. "When I was your age,I work hard, I go to the farm before I can eat.Teens these days are just lazy"
  What does that even mean?Have you heard of successful YouTube personalities like Amanda Steele,Successful Clothing line owners like Aly Silverio?They work hard!

5. "You all dress inappropriately"
   Says the people who used to wear bralettes and poodle skirts

6. "Teenagers can't even write properly. What is LOL,ROTFL,SMH..."
  Laugh out loud, rolling on the floor,shaking my head! Duh..we don't write it in exams like waec or tests,we use it when we text because it is faster.


7. "You all are always up to no good"
   That is just very disrespectful on our part.

8. "Teens are too young to understand anything about life"
  Okay,noted.

9. "You wouldn't last a whole day without your iPhones"
  First, it isn't all of us that has an iPhone. Secondly,we would freak out but we will live.

10."All of you freak out over Justin Bieber and One direction"
   Trust me,not everybody, not me I can tell you that.

Leave a comment telling me other stereotypes you hate! I would love to see them.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MEET MYA K, TEEN BOSS.

2015 TRENDS I'M LOVING RIGHT NOW

MY ADDICTION - YOUTUBE.