BULLYING/ CYBER BULLYING.

I wonder when this would stop.I wonder when people would stop bringing other people down.I've never been bullied and i would never let some insecure people with hate in their hearts try to.No way!nobody messes with me!lol.I would not act like i know what people being bullied feel because i don't know what you are going through but i know it is not a good feeling.It just isn't right.On social media,instagram especially,i see a lot of people getting bullied and i feel really bad,not for the people being bullied but for the lost,insecure people with so much hate in their hearts.I pray it doesn't eat their hearts out.I wonder how somebody will post a picture of themselves and a few people with practically no life,
will move to the comment section and write very mean things and point out very,very irrelevant things like how big someone's head is.Some people go to the extent of wishing some people and their family death for no reason at all.Sad right?I know,very sad.
For the people being bullied in school or online or wherever,do not wait for it to go away!Put an end to it by letting them know you are more than what they say.Speak up!Do not give them the satisfaction that they are winning.Let them know you are special just like everyone else.Do not try to hurt yourself,Don't make them win,make yourself the winner.You deserve it!.
And for those with so much hatred in them,it would lead you nowhere and if you don't stop and try to spread positivity,you are gonna end up alone and pathetic in life.Life is short,be happy and be happy for others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MEET MYA K, TEEN BOSS.

2015 TRENDS I'M LOVING RIGHT NOW

MY ADDICTION - YOUTUBE.