STYLE APPRECIATION POST #1- AMANDA STEELE


Hey!! i thought of starting a segment called STYLE APPRECIATION POST(SAP) to appreciate my girls killing it with their dope sense of style.
Well,I have so many people's style I admire.From Pia Mia to Justine Skye, Madison Beer ,Mo'cheddah,Zolee Griggs,Becky G, Amanda Steele to mention a few.But today,our focus is on the Youtuber,model,Designer,Amanda steele!!Her style is impeccable.I love her!Here are just a few pictures of her
that proves that her style is just freaking awesome!! Don't forget to leave a comment telling me your favorite among the outfits!I would love to know!
Disclaimer:All photos were gotten from her instagram(Amandasteele)
   
                     






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MEET MYA K, TEEN BOSS.

2015 TRENDS I'M LOVING RIGHT NOW

MY ADDICTION - YOUTUBE.