BUT,YOU CAN BE A RICH WIFE.

All I hear these days from teenage girls like myself are "my husband must be rich","if he doesn't have money,I'm not getting married to him".A few of them even hate on Linda Ikeji because she is rich.You hear them say things like "Linda Ikeji would not see a husband because she is intimidating"..lol but why??..
First of all,marriage is not an achievement. It's not a do-or-die affair.Marriage is not compulsory. And if you decide to get married,please!biko!Money should be one of your priorities, your money.Not your man's money.I'm not saying you should get married to someone who has nothing.Sure everyone wants a man that can spoil her with expensive shit.But shey you know you can spoil yourself too.Treat your goddamn self right
....with your goddamn money.Pray for a rich husband and pray to be a rich wife too! I see wives ranting on social media about being in an abusive marriage but cannot leave because they are not financially stable.Very sad..Strive,make money,enjoy your money.It is not written in any constitution or book of life that you must get married at a specific age.
Be happy.If you say money cannot buy happiness,make so much of that money before saying such nonsense.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MEET MYA K, TEEN BOSS.

BILLBOARD MUSIC AWARDS -MY BEST AND WORST DRESSED LIST.

2015 TRENDS I'M LOVING RIGHT NOW