I'M LEGAL NOW!





Hey lovelies! so,your girl clocked 18 three day ago!!.#taurus #April27th.But to be honest,i aint ready for this.lol..I feel i'm getting old so fast.Do you have that feeling too?.I feel like i have not accomplished everything i want to before i become an adult."An adult" haha!that is so weird.On the bright side tho,i am now eligble for adsense which i'm so excited about.I can peacefully learn how to drive and i can now get my piercings!!My family can now let me do it.I can go clubbing now!haha,just kidding.I rather stay on bed and watch 2 broke girls.But on a serious note,i'm so thankful for the opportunity of having to begin another journey.I'm so thankful for the little i've accomplished.I'm so thankful for my friends and family.I'm so thankful for what is yet to come.To my loyal readers,you know yourselves.Thank you so much lovelies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MEET MYA K, TEEN BOSS.

BILLBOARD MUSIC AWARDS -MY BEST AND WORST DRESSED LIST.

2015 TRENDS I'M LOVING RIGHT NOW