MAC ZOOM LASH MASCARA REVIEW.

Hey lovelies!! How are you all doing?This will be a short post. I just wanted to share my latest purchase with you all.
So,I decided to get the Mac Zoom Lash Mascara.I have never used a Mac mascara before.My go-to mascara is Calvin Klien so,i was quite excited about it.What attracted me was the colour of the tube,Matte Black.I'm obsessed with black.The packaging is very nice.I'll give them that.
It is not the best mascara i've used but it is a nice product.it is also long lasting.

The applicator brush is also nice but it doesn't separate the lashes the way I want.
It doesn't smudge and it comes off easily when removing makeup.
All in all,it is affordable and very much okay.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MEET MYA K, TEEN BOSS.

2015 TRENDS I'M LOVING RIGHT NOW

MY ADDICTION - YOUTUBE.