10 RANDOM THINGS YOU PROBABLY DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT ME.


1. I have seen Pitch Perfect ,40 times It is not my favorite movie but I just really love it. I can say literally everything said in it.

2.I'm a twin. Some people might not know this but I have a twin brother.

3. I Cringe when fingernails scratches a surface.

4. Wet hair disgusts me If I see wet hair on the bathroom floor,I probably wouldn't use it especially when it is not my hair.I don't want to even see wet hair on a comb.Eww.

5. I have owned 3 dogs and a cat but I don't like pets.

7. I do not like Chocolates.If you were thinking of giving me that to calm me down,think again.But,I'll stay calm if you give me Ponmo.

8. I speak a little bit of French Just small oh.

9. I once lost my breath and anytime I think of it,I find it difficult to breath.

10. I forget things a lot and people think I do it on purpose.I just don't remember.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MEET MYA K, TEEN BOSS.

BILLBOARD MUSIC AWARDS -MY BEST AND WORST DRESSED LIST.

2015 TRENDS I'M LOVING RIGHT NOW