I FINALLY LEFT MY HOUSE!!

Hey lovelies! How are y'all doing? The thought of school resuming is just doing my chest somehow.lol.I aint ready.
So,people that know me,knows the comfort of my home is very dear to my heart.Not because i like staying at home but because going out is just really stressful especially now i'm in Lagos.
If you stay in Lagos and on the mainland,you know what i'm talking about.If you have me on snapchat,you might disagree because i'm always in a car jamming to music on the radio with my mum.I only go out with her when she is driving.If she decides to use public transport,i just bid her goodbye.
It's just tiring when those danfo conductors and agberos start pulling you left,right and center.Shouting at them just makes it worse.lol.
To all my people that think i don't want to hang out with them or visit them,eis not my fault oh.I miss you and i want to see you.
Since i got back from school in July,Sunday was the only time i would say i went to actually chill...with friends and i didnt regret it even though one of the buses we entered got faulty on the road.lol.
So,i went to Ikeja mall with 2 of my friends,Eni and Ethel just to try out an ice cream place because of a fellow blogger,Beth fayemi of myvoguelife.com who was also the winner of my giveaway.I used the opportunity to meet up with her there to give her the prize.
We went to my favourite clothing store,MRP to see if we could get anything.

What i wanted was expensive for me.We went to the ice cream place.
So,the ice cream place,Hans and René is a cool,cozy,little ice cream place in the mall.Ah but it was expensive small oh but it was fantastic.I ordered the Hazelnut ice cream and a croissant.

We moved on to get Sharwama for one of my friends.I don't remember the name sha.
All in all,we had fun and i have something really exciting coming up that i have been working on for a while now and its going on smoothly.I can't wait to share it with you guys.Follow all my social media accounts to stay connected with me.
IG @hassy_ahmed
Twitter @Ahmed_hassy
Tumblr @thedarkershadeofblack
Also like the fb page,HassysWorld.
Thank you for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MEET MYA K, TEEN BOSS.

BILLBOARD MUSIC AWARDS -MY BEST AND WORST DRESSED LIST.

2015 TRENDS I'M LOVING RIGHT NOW