INTRODUCING MY CLOTHING LINE,STYLED BY HASSY(SBH).


 Sup people! It’s been a while now.Heck,it seems like forever since I wrote a post.SCHOOL! Settling down for this semester hasn’t been easy and I have been very uninspired lately.Maybe lazy or both.But,I finally have the freedom to share what I have been keeping in! I finally accomplished one of my dreams.I have a clothing line now.

So,28th of October,2016, I launched my debut collection,FLAWED of my line,STYLED BY HASSY(SBH).It wasn’t easy at all.But,as they say “nothing good comes easy”.
I got asked a lot why the collection is called FLAWED.The story behind the collection,FLAWED is,as a teenager,I know I have flaws and this is a crucial period of trying to handle it.

Teenage hood is not easy at all.We are all finding ourselves and this makes it really overwhelming.With my line,focused on teens like myself,my aim is to influence them and encourage them to accept their flaws.I also want them to be able to express themselves with whatever they decide to wear.I mean what better way to embrace your flaws than having to wear it and look fly at the same time?

This collection has tshirts that says,FEMINIST,#GIRLBOSS,TO WEAR BLACK OR NOT TO WEAR BLACK,ALL I NEED IS WIFI,MY PHONE,FOOD AND MY BED.
The FEMINIST Tshirts are for my girls who are unapologetically feminists and wish to have power over themselves.
#GIRLBOSS,for the girls who have things going on or wish to have things going on for themselves.CAREER HAVE NO GENDER.

The other two,are self explanatory.
All in all,I’m so excited for this and I’m really grateful to people that showed support since day one.
Again,if you want to get something done,get it done.Start small,dream big.Everything is a process.

To order for any shirt(s) of your choice or make enquiries,go over to IG and follow @shopstyledbyhassy and send a DM.
Like the FB page too @ShopSBH.
Thank you guys for the support and I promise to post more.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MEET MYA K, TEEN BOSS.

BILLBOARD MUSIC AWARDS -MY BEST AND WORST DRESSED LIST.

2015 TRENDS I'M LOVING RIGHT NOW