A LETTER TO MY FUTURE SELF.

Dear future self,      I see you sitting alone,smiling to yourself. I see you looking at me,the younger,more determined and very weird self.You are at awe at what it is I've achieved. You are glad I saw things in another perspective and not the typical way.You see my struggle and fight to be successful. You see me loose motivation each day but you see me get through the rough patches.You see that I got stronger,crazier and smarter.I can see you smiling about the lessons I'm in the center of right now. This extreme moment of sadness,full of condescending words. You are happy they were part of your past because they made you grow to become a better person.Future self,your smile and energy is infectious.You are glad you didn't listen and succumb to people with dreams not big enough.Now,you have achieved your dreams and you are grateful.It's as if you knew all these disappointments were intentionally put in my life to help me become the person I need to be;the person you ARE.Future self, I know that you're so proud of me for learning these lessons.You're oozing with awareness and you see that I am getting it. Day by day, I am trying, and I am learning.I choose to work toward you, and by taking responsibility for my life. You smile because you see that I get it, that the choices I make today affect you and your daily life in the future. You see that I am showing up and doing the best I can. You are not defined by your problems, or any situation that you find yourself in. I see that together we figure it out. I know that my life is a moment-by-moment web of experience that help me shape you. I am working to make myself better for you, for us. Future me, I am going to take big risks because I know that you know that I, that WE, have to. I choose to let my dreams and my successes define me. I am no longer weighed down by self-loathing thoughts. I choose to be happy.Future self, you are fire, and I can't wait to meet you.Love forever,Your younger, sad yet doing the best she can,Hassy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MEET MYA K, TEEN BOSS.

2015 TRENDS I'M LOVING RIGHT NOW

MY ADDICTION - YOUTUBE.