HAVANA MAGAZINE IS HERE!

Guess what? !! Are you truly guessing ? #smiling
Yes! The much anticipated FIRST PDF PHOTOGRAPHY MAGAZINE IS.........keep the drum rolling ... OUT!

Yes , the Havana PDF magazine is out , its a first of its kind and trust me ,it came out beautiful , as beautiful as this season .....

Oh ! You feel I'm exaggerating?
OK , let's take a quick peep inside together ...yeah, let's take our eyes down ! 




You feeling it , just I am ? No, I ain't showing no more ! 

For a full view of this awesomeness ?Click to download The complete magazine 
I know in our Niagerian inner voice , we are saying " My Data go run dry " ...trust me ,its just a few MB . 
I am a Nigerian too and I need my data!  
#THEWORDSTHATVOICE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MEET MYA K, TEEN BOSS.

BILLBOARD MUSIC AWARDS -MY BEST AND WORST DRESSED LIST.

2015 TRENDS I'M LOVING RIGHT NOW