HOW I ACHIEVED A CLEARER SKIN (WITH PICTURES).


Hey lovelies! This post is long due so I'm just going straight to the point on how I achieved a clearer skin. It was very difficult trying to get my skin back. I tried everything. At a point, I was like everyone should just accept me like this,we would all be fine but it was crazy always answering the question" OMG what happened to your face" because I didn't even know the answer.
My skin isn't flawless yet but I'd show you the difference. Sucks that I don't have pictures of when my skin was fucked up but I was lucky to get one. Even with all the makeup,you can still see how visible it was.
This is my skin now(I took these pictures just now so as to show you how it looks currently)



These are the 3 products I use
Neutrogena blackhead eliminating dailyscrub
Apple cider vinegar diluted with water and
Melao naturals vitamic c serum

First thing I do is wash my face with my bathing soap,Lux. Then I apply the scrub on my wet face and gently scrub then rinse after a while. It is a daily scrub but I don't use it daily.

Second thing I do is Pat my face dry and apply the diluted apple cider vinegar using cotton balls

After, I apply the vitamic c serum and that's all.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MEET MYA K, TEEN BOSS.

BILLBOARD MUSIC AWARDS -MY BEST AND WORST DRESSED LIST.

2015 TRENDS I'M LOVING RIGHT NOW