UPDATE ON MY LIFE/PLANS FOR MY FINAL YEAR IN SCHOOL.

So I am in my final year in the University. Yay(I guess). I resumed about a month ago and I am already tired. Boring classes, assignments, presentations, projects and what not. Lord. My third year would probably be the worst time of my life for certain reasons but this school year is already looking good because I have been planning my days more, I’ve been more positive,
I’ve been letting small stuff remain what they are; small stuff. I’ve been spending more time with people who actually matter and we have been having such good laughs; priceless. I’ve been replying more messages because if you know me, you know I rarely do that. Like I legit see the messages but to reply is a problem. All throughout my years in school I’ve been involved in a lot of things but I plan on reducing them to focus more on school but if you are paying me sha,let’s do business abeg. I have been matching energies; I would not give you more than you deserve, the same energy you give me is what you get in return, good idea? Bad idea? I don’t know but that’s what I’m about at the moment because doing too much isn’t really great for me and with this, I don’t have high expectations and I don’t get disappointed. I’m one to always expect people to act right and when they don’t, you know the rest. I mean if you give light, you should receive light back. Right? Right.
I’m in the right state of mind to just go for it! I think it’s time to explore so many opportunities and show what I’m really capable of doing, to make up for the last 6 months I just wasted where I did my IT. I had a conversation with a friend of mine, Yusuf and after that,I realized I’m down to meet new people who are really open minded because there are not a lot of them around me but I fucks with a small circle so I don’t know how im going to do that lol. About 4 people have told me how I don’t respond to greetings or how I always look so mean and I swear I’m the direct opposite of that lol so I plan on being more attentive to my environment. I have also adopted an “it is what it is” attitude so I don’t get stuck in a spot. I’ve been saving too! I hope I continue with that.
That’s that about that. It’s December and that’s the best time of the year for me because that’s when my amazing family gather and we have the best time ever. Like they are all such in a good place right now and I’m so thankful for that and I can’t wait to just relax not just physically but mentally because I am exhausted!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MEET MYA K, TEEN BOSS.

2015 TRENDS I'M LOVING RIGHT NOW

BILLBOARD MUSIC AWARDS -MY BEST AND WORST DRESSED LIST.